Cubiq Foods uses natural ingredients to create a water-oil emulsion, stabilized by vegan ingredients to replace Animal fat in the Alternative protein solutions as well as hybrid products of animal plus alternative foods.
CUBIQ FOODS develops and produces fats that adapt to the needs of industrial customers who want to produce healthy foods. CUBIQ FOODS’ Go!Drop solution, which is a mix emulsion of oil and water, uses only 20% of oil and is capable of replacing sunflower or coconut oils with a 1:1 ratio. Hence, replacing oil in the food industry with Go!Drop would mean reducing the usage of oil by 80%.
Problem they solve
- Health & Sustainability – CUBIQ FOODS’ aim is to replace the vegetable oils and animal fats that are currently being used in the food industry to provide a more sustainable solution. More land is devoted to vegetable oil crops than all fruits, vegetables, legumes(pulses), nuts, roots and tubers combined.
- Protein Demand – 56% more food would be required in 2050, than in 2010 to feed entire planet. Hence, the increasing Alternative protein solutions would require modern solutions to completely replicate the taste and texture.
Why we believe
- Their mission is aimed at Improved health and sustainable protein source, with Increased CO2 and Water savings.
- Bedfellows’ quality: Great customer base including Cargill, Kerry Group, Tyson US etc.
- Their already established customer base of Go!Drop with planned products of encapsulated Algae omega-3 oil (Go!mega-3) and Cultivated fats, gives them the longevity and platform to adjust according to the market needs.
- Huge demand for Alternative protein and meat replacers with very few competitors and gives them an early mover’s advantage.
Want to join us on our mission to fight climate change through Agri-Food revolution and discuss our value proposition?
We know taking the next big step is never easy, but if the goals are mutual, things do fall into place. Let’s discuss your idea!